A CRM should fit your business, not the other way around.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems come in many shapes and sizes – and they had better, because your organization doesn’t run just like every other. Even though CRM systems are everywhere, making sure you have one that fits your business can be challenging. Plaidypus CRM Consulting Services can get you there.
There are a number of factors that Plaidypus uses to help find the CRM that is right for you:
- What processes are you trying to fold into your CRM? While sales & marketing processes are the most common, note that a well-oiled CRM strategy extends these processes to both Accounting and Operational needs of your business.
- What is your budget? CRM solutions range widely not only by cost/user, but also how much work it takes to configure and customize.
- Do you need your CRM to work with existing systems? It is important to identify any existing software in your organization that data will need to flow between. It will help to identify CRM systems that may already integrate.
- Do you need to migrate data from another system? How easy will it be to populate a new CRM with your existing data?
- Is there a good CRM solution out there for your industry already and can it adapt to your business?
Looking to implement a CRM with your team? Here are 5 Things to Consider to create the BEST CRM experience for your team.
“A properly implemented CRM solution can yield an ROI of $2.50 to $5.60 for every dollar invested.”SOURCE: 2019 Inc Magazine Article
Do you need CRM Consulting Services with your CRM?
The answer depends on your situation and skillsets within your organization.
Further, the question may not be whether you need CRM Consulting Services, but rather how much you need. Consultation can range from full-service to ad-hoc consultation depending on your scenario.
How do I choose the right type of consultation?
The quick answer is that a lot of it depends on staff skillset and capacity. Do you have staff that are technically inclined and have the capacity to do the work? If you do, you can minimize the external consultation services to the core basics and leverage your staff to do the majority of the implementation.
How long does an implementation take?
Implementations vary based on a few main factors:
- Number of users (and subsequently the number of permissions)
- Complexity of the automation
- Quantity of application integrations
Most implementations should be done in 10-18 weeks, but can go longer based on variations in the above.
How does Plaidypus help?
It all starts with an initial, and free, conversation with us – and, no, we don’t bite, so get in touch:
Just like many of the projects that Plaidypus does, CRM implementations start with Intake. This is our opportunity to learn about your business, and most importantly, how you run it. Once we know what you are trying to do and where you want to go, we can make the appropriate recommendations. This part of the process is critical to not only determining which CRM might be best for you, but also making sure we have a documented account of your processes.
If you are looking to extend your CRM beyond it’s current capabilities, Plaidypus is adept at getting various pieces of software to talk to one another. We have extended CRM’s to mobile apps and to other pieces of software like: Quickbooks, Stripe and even custom solutions. Just because your CRM doesn’t do something you need, it doesn’t mean we can’t help you get there. Contact a Plaidypus CRM Consultant to see what a CRM can do for you.
Highly Recommended! The Plaidypus team made the process of creating a rideshare app very smooth.Chris Parker, Owner - Tuk Tuk Naperville
Plaidypus understands our business and take the time to get to know us and work hard to make the projects right – and affordably on-time.John Reitz - Links Technology